For the next 10 years, I’m going to be pushing my financial fitness. I want to be constantly improving. Make more income, spend less on things that don’t matter, and save for those that do! Those kinds of improvements require metrics. This is a list of goals and metrics, by year, that we’ll be updating over time.
Income Goals and Metrics
- Reach a consistent income from investments of $150 per month, by the end of the year.
Cost of Living Goals and Metrics
- Reduce the monthly expense of “Dining Out” to not exceed $150 per month.
- Track grocery costs and establish a monthly baseline for future measurements.
- Track monthly savings rate.
- Attain a savings rate of at least 25%
- Save $2,000 per month